Same-Day STD Testing Centers
For your privacy, we list your purchases as FPK Services in your financial statement.
Our tests are designed so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer now. We consider hepatitis A test vital for maintaining good sexual practices, so we include it in our test panel.
Our website features a completely secure checkout process protected by 128-bit encryption. Client reviews and testimonials are available for you to read on the website. If you have questions about STDs, ask one of our experienced counselors anytime- night or day.
Our labs conduct tests for conditions not related to STDs so there is no way anyone will know why your visited the center. Begin by locating a nearby lab - simply enter your zip code into the text box on our website and get a complete list in a few seconds. We created our process to give you the best experience, so order your test with confidence today.
STD Data for Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati STD infection statistics and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. The only certain way to find out your STD status is with an STD test.
- In 2012, Black females aged 15-24, made up 1% of Ohio population but reported 25% of chlamydia infections, 7 times higher than other races.
- In Ohio, 53,297 cases of chlamydia were reported in 2012 by the health department.
- Blacks in Ohio reported 244 cases of primary and secondary syphilis infections in 2012.
- 1,400 gonorrhea infections were reported in Lucas County, Ohio in 2012.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
In addition to offering tests for HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections such as syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.