Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Test for STDs by choosing a testing package, visiting one of our 45241 testing locations, and getting your results- all without visiting a physician's office. We know your time is precious so we do not ask for additional paperwork.
Use the information we put on our blog, Exposed, to stay current about everything STD-related. With physician- managed testing, you are always in good hands. You are able to get tested privately with the same tests utilized by hospitals at any of our labs.
Because our lab tests for other diseases also, no one will know why you are there. We built our STD testing procedure to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Begin by searching for the closest centers on our website.
Cincinnati, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Get tested in Cincinnati to be certain of your STD status. STD transmission rates in Ohio are on the rise every year.
- In 2010, almost 78% of men with a new HIV diagnosis got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- Columbus, Ohio reported 250 cases of syphilis in 2012, the highest recorded of any city in Ohio.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
- In 2012, Blacks reported 53% of all chlamydia infections in Ohio.
- Whites in Ohio reported 3,326 cases of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
Some sexually transmitted infections can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the United States of America and Ohio. Many people have no idea they have sexually transmitted diseases and unknowingly spread STDs in Ohio. Getting regular STD screening is important for anyone participating in sexual activity of any kind. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to get screened.