Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our 91914 STD testing allows you to skip the physician's office in Chula Vista. No extra paperwork to complete at the testing centers.
Get informed about advances in STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed. Get the same STD testing that you'd receive at a hospital or clinic, but in the privacy of one of our labs. Have your testing supervised by health care professional any time you test with us.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 91914 area. We have the most sophisticated Chula Vista STD testing available. Our doctors test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry.
Chula Vista, California STI Information
Arm yourself with knowledge now.
Reports containing facts and figures about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Chula Vista gathered by the federal government and the health department of California get published every year.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
STDcheck.com has STI tests starting from $24 including tests for minors without parental consent.