Local HIV Testing Centers
All of our testing labs have received the CLIA certification for accuracy, the highest standard in the industry. Test with our service for the most affordably priced STD testing in the 91910 area. We guarantee a simple and straightforward testing process.
Call us 24/7 to get a status update while you wait for your results. We've specifically chosen test centers that are conveniently located throughout Chula Vista. We provide a test recommendation tool on our website to help you figure out what testing is right for you.
We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit our test centers. Our testing centers screen for so many diseases that no one will know why you are there. The best way to begin the testing procedure is to enter your zip code into a search box on our website, you will get a complete list of our labs in your area.
Chula Vista, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The health department of California and the federal government collect data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Chula Vista. By getting educated, you help stop the spread of STDs by defending yourself against them.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
We offer same-day STD tests in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Chula Vista, California 91910.