Confidential STD Testing
Our CLIA-certified testing labs are staffed by qualified and professional technicians. At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that out testing procedure is simple. Test with our service to get the most affordable STD testing available.
Our health specialists are available 24/7 to give you a update about your status while you're waiting for your results. All of our test centers are located conveniently around Chula Vista. Our test recommendation tool can help you with figuring out what tests you need.
Results can be read on your phone, tablet or smartphones. We secure your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurer or adding it to your permanent records. Your results are sent via email.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Chula Vista, California
Test early and test often to maintain control of your sexual health. The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such sexually transmitted disease data as infection rates, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Chula Vista area.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
Most STDs are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to fail to get STD testing - it is not difficult to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.