Rapid STD Testing
No other testing service provides nothing but CLIA-certified testing labs like STDcheck.com. Our STD testing packages are priced affordably to offer you the biggest value. For your convenience, our testing procedure is very simple
Our adherence to federal privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information safeguarded. The hospitals in your area process their tests at the same test centers that we use, so you know your results will be reliable. Any time you purchase any of our STD tests, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Your test results can be downloaded and made available on your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones. We inform all clients of their test results via email message. Your health insurer will never know about your test because we do not notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records.
STD Infections Rate for Chula Vista, California
Getting an STD in California is a real threat. All Chula Vista residents need to test for STDs periodically to maintain control of their sexual health.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
Some sexually transmitted infections are asymptomatic. STDcheck.com offers affordable, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in California. Keeping yourself STD free in California requires getting tested yearly.