Local Private STD Testing
Our all-inclusive test panel includes Hepatitis A, unlike our competitors, making ours truly comprehensive. Because your privacy matters to us, your charges will show up as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Your secret is protected when you test with us, we will not ask embarrassing questions.
We use the same tests that hospitals and doctors do. Our weekly blog, Exposed, is updated often to help you stay up to date with new developments in STD testing and treatment. A doctor is always in our labs to oversee our testing procedures.
STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Chipley STD testing available. Test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Chipley, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
You should take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status. Infection rates is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
The chances that you will transmit one or two STDs in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get tested for STDs now.