Confidential Online STD Testing
We guarantee no awkward questions when you arrive - we do not ask questions. Because we value your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement. We know hepatitis A testing is essential so we include it in our STD test panel.
Trust our test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you should take. Test in Childress conveniently at any of our testing locations. Call or chat live with a health specialist from our website whenever you want to get updated on the status of your results.
We employ the most sophisticated Childress STD testing techniques available anywhere today. In 79201, our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel screens for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our physicians can write prescriptions if you test positive. Using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous STDs.
STI Infections Rate for Childress, Texas
Routine STD testing is the best way to stay STD-free. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDs in Childress.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
We guarantee fast test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other testing services can only promise results in a week or so.