Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our 95926 STD testing allows you to skip the doctor's office in Chico. No additional paperwork to complete at the testing locations.
You can choose how you want to pay from the many payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our STD tests are processed by the same labs used by nearby hospitals. We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which gives you total control over who has access to your personal information.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are co-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together. No one has a more sophisticated Chico STD testing than STDcheck.com. We search for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Chico, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Information is the greatest way to start defending yourself against STDs. Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of California contain facts and figures about STDs and HIV in Chico.
- California ranked second in the U.S. for HIV/AIDS cases in 2010.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
If you don't get tested frequently, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs. If you do not use contraceptives such as condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD each year.