Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
If you are looking for simplified tests with no additional paperwork later, you have come to the right place. We know you want to complete your test as rapidly as possible - that is why we ask for 5 minutes or less to complete the test. All of the 95926 STD testing packages we have over the phone allow you to test for STDs without an unnecessary visit to a doctor's office.
We test in the same testing centers that your area hospitals use to process their tests. The HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal and state mandates help us protect your personal information. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you get to choose how you'd like to pay for your STD testing.
We do not inform your health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. Check your email 1-2 days after you take for your results. All clients are emailed as soon as their test results become available.
STI Rate for Chico, California
To eliminate any uncertainty about your STD status, get tested on a regular basis. Chico is included each year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and transmission categories.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
We guarantee high quality confidential STI testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in the country.