Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
When you elect to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample. If your test results are positive and you need to begin treatment in Chicago, Illinois, our physicians may be able to offer a specialist referral. Our doctors can help you get the fastest treatment available for your STDs by writing prescriptions in Chicago, Illinois.
Get reliable results with our tests, which are the same as what is used in clinics. Test under the management of a doctor at our labs. Learn about STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed.
You can easily find a location in your area by entering your zip code on our website. We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also test for other non-STD related conditions. Visit our labs in confidence - we designed them to be consumer-friendly.
Chicago, Illinois STI Information
There is a steady increase in the number of STD infections in Illinois each year. The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to get Chicago STD testing.
- There were 2.3 AIDS related deaths for every 100,000 Illinois residents in 2010.
- 2,999 White males were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- HIV was the sixth leading cause of death in Illinois in 1998 for people age 25 to 44.
- Rates of chlamydia among women were 2.6 times higher than those among men
- In 2010 Illinois was ranked 12th in the nation for sexually transmitted diseases.
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our trained counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except HSV-1).