Fast Local STD testing Centers
When you order your test, we safeguard your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services. Other testing companies don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do. We value your privacy and will never ask you embarrassing questions now or when you arrive at the test site.
Decide to purchase your STD test package with credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts for the simplest, quickest checkout. We adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule to offer the highest level of information security. By choosing to test with us, you are using to the labs where the hospitals near you have their tests processed.
Results can be read on your phone, tablet or smartphones. We protect your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurance provider or adding it to your permanent records. Your results are sent via email.
Chicago, Illinois STD Statistics
STD testing is a crucial part of keeping up with your sexual health. Data about STD rates in Chicago is compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports.
- In 2010 Illinois was ranked 12th in the nation for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Illinois rate of male HIV transmission in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000 population.
- At the end of 2010, 72.5% of all males diagnosed with HIV got it through male to male sexual contact.
- 32.9% of HIV patients developed AIDS within 12 months of initial diagnosis in Illinois.
- As of 2011, there were almost 32,000 people living with HIV in Illinois.
Keeping yourself STD free in Illinois requires getting annual tests. We offer low cost, rapid tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Illinois. Some sexually transmitted infections do not show symptoms.