Confidential Online STD Testing
Our testing centers do not need additional paperwork of any kind. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. You don't need to go to a physician's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 60657 area.
Don't go nuts waiting for your test results- get a status update from one of our health specialists anytime. Even if you aren't sure specifically what you need to be tested for, our test recommender tool can help. Purchase your testing and simply pop into one of our conveniently located test facilities around Chicago.
Our labs test for many diseases and others in the lab will not know why you are there. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we built our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit. Enter your zip code on our website to search for test centers in your neighborhood.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Chicago, Illinois
Data about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Chicago is available in reports put together by the federal government and Illinois health department each year. Take the first step in defending yourself against STDs by getting smart about your sexual health.
- 72.9 out of every 100,000 Black Illinois resident had HIV at the end of 2011.
- The rate of HIV for American Indian population in Illinois in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000.
- In 2010, the rate of Black women living with HIV infection in Illinois was 18 times the rate of White women.
- 1,089 Blacks were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- 7.6 of every 100,000 White Illinois residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2011.
STDcheck.com has STI tests starting from $24 including tests for minors without parental approval.