Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Using our online STD testing service, you can test for STDs in the 60657 area without visiting a doctor's office. We have removed the need for supplemental paperwork so you can be in and out in no time at all. We know you have things to do so we only require 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
Learn the lingo typically used to talk about STD testing with the glossary of terminology we have on our website. We have single STD tests for all of the frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases or comprehensive testing that checks for all of them at once. You'll get a full refund any time you cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing locations.
STDcheck.com makes Chicago STD testing fast. With many testing locations in the 60657 area, it is easy to get STD testing. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood with fast results. The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience.
STD Morbidity Data for Chicago, Illinois
Every year, the Illinois health department and federal government collect and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Chicago. If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with the facts.
- 2,999 White males were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- In 2011, 2137 Illinois residents were diagnosed with HIV.
- HIV was the sixth leading cause of death in Illinois in 1998 for people age 25 to 44.
- The rate of female HIV transmission in Illinois in 2011 was 7.6 per 100,000 residents.
- The rate of Hispanic women living with HIV in Illinois in 2010 was 4 times that of White women.
We guarantee rapid test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other testing services can only promise results in a week or so.