Confidential Online STD Testing
Pop into any of our test locations and in 5 minutes or less you are done We do not need extra paperwork when you test for STDs with us. Our 60657 test centers don't need a physician exam for you to test for STDs.
The process for getting a refund is as simple as cancelling your testing without visiting a testing center. Our glossary of STD lingo helps you stay up-to-date. Don't put up with incomplete STD testing with a testing service who doesn't offer testing for all of the most common STDs-HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the way we do.
You can easily read your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your health insurance company will never know you tested for STDs because we will not tell them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. Your STD test results will only be dispatched to you by email.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Chicago, Illinois
Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes data and information about the Chicago area.
- 4,817 Black men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- There were 2.3 AIDS related deaths for every 100,000 Illinois residents in 2010.
- The rate of chlamydia infection was 469.9 per 100,000 residents in Illinois in 2010.
- Between 2005 and 2011, 10,012 cases of HIV were diagnosed in Cook County, Illinois.
- The rate of Hispanic women living with HIV in Illinois in 2010 was 4 times that of White women.
Most STDs can be caught more than once, so it is important to protect yourself. When it comes to STDs in Illinois, prevention is vital. Research show that 25% of adults in Chicago have been positively diagnosed with an STD.