Online STD Testing Service
Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States make Illinois STD testing with many options in Chicago. Quick STD testing is available at any of our 60617 testing locations. When you test with us, be assured that you will receive correct results because our testing process has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts.
With 1-2 day refunds, we don't make you wait for your money back if you need to cancel your testing for some reason. Don't stay in the dark about STD lingo when you can use our glossary of STD terms to educate yourself. Get the only complete STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 24-48 hours. Looking for the high quality Chicago STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is fast as our system makes testing quick. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests looks for syphilis in the blood.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Chicago, Illinois
Testing for STDs is a crucial part of maintaining your sexual health. Data about STD rates in Chicago is compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports.
- At the end of 2010, 72.5% of all males diagnosed with HIV got it through male to male sexual contact.
- In 2010, 28.2% of all female HIV infections came through injection drug use.
- Illinois rate of male HIV transmission in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000 population.
- In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $20,165,383 on AIDS prevention in Illinois.
- The rate of HIV for American Indian population in Illinois in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000.
Ordering your STD test through STDcheck.com is as uncomplicated as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, 24 hours 7 days.