Confidential STD Testing
Our trained testing center technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete more paperwork. Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less. Our 60622 STD testing allows you test for STDs without visiting a doctor's office or hospital.
You can use the glossary of STD terms on our website to educate yourself about frequently used STD terminology. Our STD test packages do not exclude any of the most frequently occurring STDs- HIV, herpes-1 and 2, syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea, and hepatitis A, B, and C. We issue a full refund within 24-48 hours for any testing that is cancelled prior to visiting one of our test centers.
Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. We give you the most advanced chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today. In our desire to make sure you get the best Chicago STD testing, STDcheck.com developed a simple yet highly accurate test method in the 60622 area.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Chicago, Illinois
Everyone in Illinois is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Chicago, there is no way to know if you are free of infections.
- Illinois rate of male HIV transmission in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000 population.
- In 2010, 28.2% of all female HIV infections came through injection drug use.
- 68.9% of all Illinois women with HIV got it through heterosexual contact in 2010.
- Illinois's rate of gonorrhea infection in 2010 was 122.2 per 100,000 residents.
- 1,519 men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
It is important that you protect yourself and your partner from suffering any type of STD. You will be glad you decided to test for STIs in Illinois with STDcheck.com. It is never too late to get STD testing.