Local Private STD Testing
Our complete 10-test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing provider does. To protect your privacy, your charges will show as FPK Services. We will never ask you uncomfortable questions.
Our testing takes place in the same testing centers that the hospitals in your area use to process their tests, so your results are trustworthy. Because we comply with the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected. Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to purchase your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises that it is crucial to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have put together a panel that tests for the twin-infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if that is what you want. At STDcheck.com, we use the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Getting tested for STDs in 60622 is simple with our most sophisticated Chicago STD testing.
Chicago, Illinois STD Information
To always be in charge of your STD status and sexual wellbeing, test for STDs frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the STD infection rates in Chicago.
- Illinois was ranked 13th in the nation in gonorrhea infection in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 72.5% of all males diagnosed with HIV got it through male to male sexual contact.
- The Ryan White HIV/AIDS program spent $107,279,510 on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment in Illinois in 2011.
- 1,519 men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- The rate of female HIV transmission in Illinois in 2011 was 7.6 per 100,000 residents.
Many residents in Illinois are not aware of the fact they are infected with an STD. It is thought that at least 25% of all sexually active people in Chicago have an STD. Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not take an STD test.