Same-Day Local STD Testing
We promise no uncomfortable questions when you arrive for your test. When you test with STDcheck.com, you get hepatitis A test as part of our comprehensive 10-test p[anel package. All payments to STDcheck.com will show up as FPK Services to protect your privacy.
Put your safety first with our physician- managed testing. Use our blog, Exposed, as a tool to stay up-to-date on STD issues and advancements. Visit one of our testing centers to get the same tests used by doctors and hospitals.
Our testing centers test for a multitude of conditions so no one will know why you are there. Start your STD testing fast by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. We designed our system to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence.
Chicago, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Get educated now if you want to protect yourself against STDs. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of Illinois is published every year with infection categories and transmission rates for Chicago.
- As of 2011, there were almost 32,000 people living with HIV in Illinois.
- 4,817 Black men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- 416 women were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- 32.9% of HIV patients developed AIDS within 12 months of initial diagnosis in Illinois.
- 72.9 out of every 100,000 Black Illinois resident had HIV at the end of 2011.
Some STDs, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be completely eradicated, they can only be managed by doctors and it is very essential to get diagnosed as soon as possible.