Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We guarantee that our testing method is simple. For the most accurate testing results, our testing locations are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results. If you need STD testing in 60602, our service provides the most competitively priced choices.
Our Chicago STD testing is the only truly all-inclusive online service that includes ALL of the most often spread sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Get an explanation of the lingo used to explain STD testing in the glossary of terms on our website. Refunds are available for anyone who must cancel their testing before visiting our labs.
You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the system ourselves. Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also screen for other non-STD related infections. We designed our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code.
Chicago, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Take control of your sexual health with frequent STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection numbers, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Chicago area in an annual report.
- Between 2005 and 2011, 10,012 cases of HIV were diagnosed in Cook County, Illinois.
- 12% of all men diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2010 got it through injection drug use.
- Illinois ranked 9th among 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010
- Illinois ranked 5th in the country for primary and secondary syphilis infection in 2010.
- 533 Whites were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
All tests for STIs offered by STDcheck.com are Food and Drug Administration-approved, unlike other STD testing providers.