Confidential STD Testing
You will not need to complete extra paperwork when you get to the test sites. STD testing doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office when you use our online STD testing service in the 02467 area. Unlike other testing services, no waiting with STDcheck.com because your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed.
All of our test centers are located around Chestnut Hill for your convenience. Get updated on the status of your test results anytime while you wait. We designed a test recommendation tool for anyone who needs assistance deciding what STDs to test for.
Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest testing centers to you. Our labs test for many infections and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed system to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
STD Infections Rate for Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data about STDs in Chestnut Hill every year. The only way to learn whether you have an STD is through STD testing.
- 2,497 gonorrhea infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010, an increase of 30% from 2009.
- In 2011, more men (12,917) reported having HIV/AIDS than women (5,253) in Massachusetts.
- In 2010, the percentage of men that contracted HIV from injection drug use in Massachusetts was 24.6%.
- 6,394 chlamydia infections were reported by men in Massachusetts in 2010.
- In 2011, women had an estimated rate of 12 HIV infections per 100,000 Massachusetts residents.
The chances that you will transmit one or two STDs in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get STD testing now.