Local Same-Day STD Testing
You can trust the result you receive from us because our process has been vetted by diagnostic experts. All of our 4,000 testing centers throughout the countrys are ready to give you the best STD testing, including our centers in Cheshire, Connecticut. All of our 06410 testing centers make it possible to take your STD test the same day you purchase it.
Our blog is designed to be a resource for factual information and articles on the latest STD topics. Our test procedures were developed under the management of physicians, so you know they're safe. Deciding to test at our labs means you are getting the same test offered by hospitals and healthcare professionals.
STDcheck.com will never add your test results on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance provider. You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We will send by email your test results in 24-48 hours after your test.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Cheshire, Connecticut
An STD test in Cheshire is the only way to get certainty about your STD status. STD rates in Connecticut have increased tremendously over the past few years.
- 1,378 known cases of gonorrhea in 2011 were among women
- The rate of death due to HIV between 2008 and 2010 in Connecticut was on par with the national rate.
- 1,076 black people in Fairfield County, CT were living with HIV in 2010.
- The state of Connecticut received $56 million in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding during the 2011 fiscal year.
- 32 females tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
Sexually transmitted diseases threaten the sexual health of everyone in Connecticut, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. Protect yourself with prophylactics so you do not become another statistic. There is a very high chance that you may catch an STD in your lifetime.