Same-Day STD Testing
We guarantee that results from our CLIA-certified test locations are accurate. No one offers better pricing for 23320 STD testing. We know that deciding to test for STDs is a delicate decision so we make the process simple.
Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for buying your STD test package. The privacy guidelines that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to safeguard your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. The labs we use are also used by the your local hospitals.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA_approved. We test for common sexually transmitted infections in 23320 using the most sophisticated Chesapeake STD testing methods available. Screening for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is very important, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to test for both infections together.
Chesapeake, Virginia STD Statistics
If you have not had an STD test in Chesapeake, you cannot be certain that you are STD-free. The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Virginia is climbing every year.
- Among Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010, 5,419 were between 35 and 44 years old.
- White Virginians accounted for 1,588 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 4,402 new HIV infections among the black community of Virginia.
- As of 2011, there were over 20,700 people living with HIV in Virginia.
- From 2008-2011, Virginians between 25 and 34 years old suffered 1,600 new HIV infections.
The chances that you will spread one or two STIs in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get tested for STDs now.