Confidential Online STD Testing
Our online STD testing service provides the most competitively priced testing for STDs in 22911. We have testing labs that exceed Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. Our testing process is so simple, you will be done within minutes.
Read reviews and testimonials from past customers to see how satisfied you'll be after you test with us. 128-bit encryption ensures the safety of our checkout process. Counselors are always available to answer your questions about STDs.
Your test results will be dispatched by email quickly. Results will not be reported to health insurance companies or added to your permanent medical records. All test results can be downloaded and made available on tablets, PCs or smartphones.
STI Statistics for Charlottesville, Virginia
Reports containing data about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Charlottesville gathered by the federal government and the health department of Virginia get published every year. Arm yourself with knowledge now.
- From 2008-2011, there were 5,062 new HIV infections among Virginia men.
- From 2008-2011, 41 Asian residents of Virginia were infected with HIV.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 1,594 Virginians aged 35 to 44 were diagnosed with HIV.
- There were 4,402 new HIV infections among the black community of Virginia.
- Virginia Beach was home to 1,110 residents living with HIV in 2010.
People who are infected who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the transmission of STDs in Virginia. As many as one half of all Virginia citizens will have an STD in their lifetime. Statistically, a quarter of all young adults in Virginia have an STD. Some STDs can be contracted by the same person several times. Quite a few people with STDs are asymptomatic.