Same-Day Private STD Testing
Test the day you purchase your testing package at any of our 28277 testing centers. Our nationwide network of over 4,000 testing sites includes many locations in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Our trained diagnostic experts have analyzed and thoroughly vetted our testing process.
Learn the phrases typically used in reference to sexually transmitted diseases, testing, and treatment with the glossary of STD terminology on our website. Your money is refunded within 1-2 days if you decide to cancel your testing as long as it is before you stop by our testing center. Our tests for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the most common STDs- can be taken indiviudally or as a comprehensive panel.
We are confident you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. Since our laboratories screen for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We have location in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start.
Charlotte, North Carolina STI Rate
Take control of your sexual health now by getting educated about sexually transmitted diseases. Resources, such as reports by the federal government and North Carolina health department with data about STDs in Charlotte, are available annually.
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
- North Carolina ranked 8th in the US in 2010 for gonorrhea cases per 100,000 people.
- North Carolina reported 4.2 cases of syphilis per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC between 2008 and 2011, 523 were Hispanic/Latino.
- Majority of HIV infections in the state of North Carolina are going to be in male adults aged 40-44
The thing about waiting to get tested for STDs is that other things come up and you forget, all the while you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.