Same-Day Private STD Testing
There is no better value in the 28211 for STI screening and test packages. At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing process simple and straightforward. We guarantee all testing results from our CLIA-certified testing laboratories.
If you have questions about STD testing, ask one of our experienced counselors anytime- night or day. Customer reviews and testimonials are available for you to read on the website. Our website features a completely secure checkout process protected by 128-bit encryption.
We designed our system to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence. Our centers test for a multitude of diseases so no one will know why you are there. Start your test quickly by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Charlotte, North Carolina STI Data
By getting educated, you help stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases by protecting yourself against them.
The health department of North Carolina and the federal government gather data every year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Charlotte.
- 1254 syphilis infections have been reported in the state of North Carolina in 2011.
- Durham County had 1,438 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 3rd highest in North Carolina.
- There have been a total of 54,819 cases of new chlamydia infections in 2011 reported for the state of North Carolina.
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
- 1,461 Hispanic people were living with HIV in North Carolina at the end of 2010.
In North Carolina, 1 in 4 young adults do not know that they have an STD. Different diseases can only be detected by certain tests. Residents of North Carolina face a real threat with the increasing transmission of STDs. Some STIs are incurable, life-long afflictions. Many STDs are symptomless. Don't delay any further, get an STD test now.