Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our testing process has been thoroughly vetted so you know your test results are accurate. Take advantage of rapid testing at any of our 28207 test locations. We have over 4,000 testing centers throughout the country to ensure convenient STD testing options in Charlotte and throughout North Carolina.
Order testing with us so you can get access to our trained counselors, 24/7. We are proud to provide the kind of service that leaves our customers happy enough to leave us great reviews on our website. Order STD testing on our website and enjoy a secure, 128-bit encryption protected checkout process.
All tests results will be emailed to you promptly. Your results will never be reported to your health insurance provider or placed on your permanent records. We promise your test results will be emailed quickly.
Charlotte, North Carolina STI Information
Without frequent STD testing, your sexual well being is undetermined. Charlotte STD rates are gathered every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- 215 out of the 1,438 HIV-positive residents in Durham County as of 2010 were white.
- Mecklenburg County had the highest number of HIV-positive residents in 2010 with 4,470.
- Majority of HIV infections in the state of North Carolina are going to be in male adults aged 40-44
- Of the women living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 78.4% got the disease heterosexually.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the country will get an STD in their life. Some people already have a sexually transmitted disease and are unaware of it.