Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed We do not require extra paperwork once you buy your testing package. Test for STDs in the 28207 area without an inconvenient trip to a physician's office or hospital.
We have trained counselors standing by 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Read client review and testimonials on our website. Our checkout process is secure with 128 bit encryption.
You can easily download and read your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your health insurance company will never know you tested for STDs because we will not inform them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. Your STD test results will only be sent to you by email.
STI Infections Data for Charlotte, North Carolina
The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains statistics about the Charlotte area. If you want to be certain about your STD status, you need to take an STD test.
- Mecklenburg County had the highest number of HIV-positive residents in 2010 with 4,470.
- Of the women living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 78.4% got the disease heterosexually.
- 1,461 Hispanic people were living with HIV in North Carolina at the end of 2010.
- 16,033 out of the 24,476 people living in NC with HIV as of 2010 were Black.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 4,402 black people were diagnosed with HIV in NC.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STDs increases every day that you have not been tested for most common infections.