Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Same-day STD testing is available with our 28204 STD testing. Ensuring our test results are accurate is very important to us so our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process. Many of our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States are located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- night or day. Charlotte STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing facilities in the area. Our test recommendation tool makes it even easier to find out what STD tests to take.
Start your search for a nearby laboratory today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our testing process was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of. Our testing centers test for all kinds of infections so nobody will find out why you are visiting there.
Charlotte, North Carolina STD Rate
Frequent STD testing is the best way to stay free of STDs. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDs in Charlotte.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- Majority of HIV infections in the state of North Carolina are going to be in male adults aged 40-44
- By the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 people in North Carolina were HIV-positive.
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 6,714 people were diagnosed with HIV in North Carolina.
Get tested today at STDcheck.com. Do you know that STIs like syphilis, if undiagnosed and untreated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness?