Same-Day Local STD Testing
Once you submit a small urine or blood sample, you receive your results quickly. Begin STD treatment as quickly as possible by getting a referral to a specialist in Charlotte, North Carolina. Get medication in Charlotte, North Carolina if you test positive for one of the conditions our doctors have authority to cure with a prescription.
Our checkout process is secure. We have many reviews and testimonials from clients that you can read on our site. We have counselors available 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
We will email your test results in 24-48 hours guaranteed. Your test results are available on PCs, smartphones and tablets. Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Charlotte, North Carolina
By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are protecting yourself against the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases. The government and the health department of North Carolina accumulates STD and HIV rates in Charlotte and around the state and then publishes those figures.
- Of the cases of HIV among men in Yancey County in 2010, 90.9% were a result of male-to-male sexual contact.
- Majority of HIV infections in the state of North Carolina are going to be in male adults aged 40-44
- By the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 people in North Carolina were HIV-positive.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 45.3% of North Carolina residents aged 18-64 reported testing for HIV during their lifetime.
- Of the 2,670 people living with HIV in Wake County in 2010, 814 were white.
Many STDs can go without symptoms until it is too late and you are left with an incurable affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility. STD testing is the only way to know your STD status.