Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our testing method is very simple and takes little time to complete. Our budget-friendly priced 29412 STD testing can't be beat. We provide over CLIA-certified testing laboratories.
Our refund process of giving your money back to you within 1-2 days whenever you cancel before visiting our testing center is simple and fast. We offer plenty of resources to help you understand STD testing and treatment, such as an online glossary of terms. To be sure HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis aren't left out of your STD testing, choose our online STD testing service.
Our test centers test for a multitude of diseases so no one will know why you are there. We designed our testing system to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence. Start your STD testing fast by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Charleston, South Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The first step you have to take to protect yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge. If you want information about STDs in Charleston, there are reports created by the federal government and the South Carolina department of health.
- There were 959 cases of HIV among South Carolina men spread through IV drug use in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, there were 4,328 women living with HIV in South Carolina.
- The second-most common HIV transmission category for South Carolina men in 2010 was heterosexual contact.
- In 2012, Richland County in South Carolina with 791 HIV infections had the highest rate.
- South Carolina reported 858 new HIV infections in 2011.
Everyone is getting tested for STIs including your friends so why not you?