Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our system has been streamlined so it takes less than 5 minutes or less to complete. We promised your test will only take a few minutes and you will not need to complete extra paperwork. Our online STD testing service makes a visit to a physician's office an unnecessary part of 29407 STD testing.
We give back your money if you have to cancel your testing before visiting any of our testing centers. We provide screening for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases that can be taken individually or as one comprehensive panel. STD phrasing is explained in the glossary of STD terms on our website.
Our centers test for all kinds of diseases so nobody will find out why you are visiting there. Our system was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of. Start your search for a lab today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Charleston, South Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
The state of South Carolina publishes yearly data about the communicability of STDs and HIV in Charleston.
Get informed and defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases today!
- 8,732 AIDS cases were reported by South Carolina health authorities in 2012.
- The rate of HIV infection among South Carolina women in 2010 was 217 per 100,000.
- The rate of HIV infection among South Carolina residents in 2010 was 364 per 100,000.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection among SC residents in 2010 was 174.7 per 100,000 people.
- There were 2,432 new cases of HIV in South Carolina men between 2008 and 2011.
Condoms and dental dams do help reduce the risk of getting infected, but some can be transmitted by simple skin-to-skin contact. Testing in Charleston, South Carolina takes as few as 5 minutes. The chances that you'll get an STD througout your lifetime are very high.