Same-Day STD Testing
All of the 85224 STD testing packages we offer online allow you to test without visiting a doctor's office. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. Our technicians need only your test code and no supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the lab.
Our STD tests are just as reliable as what you will get in a hospital- we use the same labs to process our results. The many payment methods we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- make for very simple payment process. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is what protects your private information, and we adhere to it.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 85224 area. It is crucial to test for co-existing diseases, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does exactly that. At Chandler STD testing, STDcheck.com uses the most sophisticated technique to look for sexually transmitted diseases in blood and urine.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Chandler, Arizona
STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Chandler area.
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
- 57% of HIV infections in 2011 occurred in non-Hispanic Whites
- 1,117 cases of gonorrhea were reported among 10-19 year-olds in 2011
- Maricopa and Pima counties accounted for 92% of all syphilis infections in 2011
- 2,212 females were reported to have gonorrhea in 2011
Sexually transmitted infections can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are cured if diagnosed and treated early.