Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
By having a nationwide panel of physicians with prescription writing authority, we are able to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment available in Cedar Hill and the entire state of Texas. We don't utilize any STD testing that requires anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample. If your Cedar Hill STD test results are positive, you can receive a specialist referral.
Our customers love to leave reviews about their experience with our service. Our staff off skilled health specialists are available 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Our payment process is secure.
You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results, when available, are emailed to you. Results can be downloaded and read on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones.
Cedar Hill, Texas STD Morbidity Data
Texas STD rates are steadily increasing every year. Cedar Hill STD testing is the only way to find out if you are STD-free.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
In addition to offering tests for HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections including syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.