Local STD Testing Centers
4,000 nationwide testing centers and plenty of testing center locations in Castro Valley mean more options for California STD testing. We offer thoroughly analyzed testing process to ensure correct results. Take control of your sexual health by using our same-day STD testing in the 94546 area.
All of the payment methods we accept are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. When you test with us, you get to avoid the hospital and go straight to the lab they use to process their tests. The HIPAA Privacy Rule allows us to keep your personal information secure.
We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No other testing provider has better Castro Valley STD testing.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Castro Valley, California
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STD infection rates in Castro Valley. The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to take an STD test.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
STDcheck.com offers many fast ways to pay for your STD tests including credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.