Confidential Online STD Testing
Test for STDs without the hassle of a physician's office visit by choosing one of our 82601 STD testing packages online. Complete your test order now and we promise no extra paperwork is required. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
We refund your money if you decide to cancel your testing before visiting any of our testing centers. STD lingo is explained in the glossary of STD terminology on our site. We provide testing for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases that can be taken individually or as one comprehensive panel.
The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. Testing for syphilis in 82601 is fast with our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. No other testing service has more sophisticated yet uncomplicated, Casper STD testing.
STI Data for Casper, Wyoming
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD statistics in Casper and throughout the nation every year. Be confident of your sexual health by testing for STDs regularly.
- In 2011, the rate for whites with HIV was 3.1 infections per 100,000 in Wyoming.
- In Wyoming, the percentage of AIDS diagnoses in 2011 from injection use is 13.6%.
- In 2011, the percentage of female AIDS diagnosis in Wyoming was 13.6%.
- In 2011, 16 new HIV cases were diagnosed in Wyoming..
- As of 2011, there are 242 people living with HIV in Wyoming.
Some people currently have a sexually transmitted disease and don't know it. Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the US will get an STD in their life.