Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our testing process has been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists. We have over 4,000 test locations nationwide, including in the 27518 area of Cary, North Carolina. If you need STD testing in the 27518 area, choose any of our local testing centers for same-day testing.
Visit one of our testing centers to get the same tests used by healthcare centers and hospitals. Use our blog, Exposed, as a tool to stay up-to-date on STD topics and advancements. Put your safety first with our doctor- supervised testing.
In the 27518 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most sophisticated test for syphilis in the market. if you are looking to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in Cary, North Carolina, we have the test panel that tests for both infections at the same time.
STI Infections Data for Cary, North Carolina
If you want to eliminate all doubt about your sexual STD status, STD testing is the only way to do it. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collect and distribute data and statistics about STDs and HIV in Cary in an annual report.
- 16,033 out of the 24,476 people living in NC with HIV as of 2010 were Black.
- 215 out of the 1,438 HIV-positive residents in Durham County as of 2010 were white.
- North Carolina ranked 8th in the US in 2010 for gonorrhea cases per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, North Carolina reported 448.2 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people, higher than the national rate of 426 per 100,000.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
Do not play with your future by refusing to test for common STDs today, it could mean the difference between life or death, literally.