Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process to ensure the results are correct. Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country make it simple to get tested for STDs in Cary, North Carolina. Our online STD testing service is the best option for same-day STD testing in 27518.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal and state mandates help us protect your personal information. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you get to decide how you'd like to pay for your STD tests. We test in the same labs that your local hospitals use to process their tests.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test searches for the infection in the blood. STDcheck.com has have the most sophisticated Cary STD testing and we offer the fastest tests for sexually transmitted diseases.
Cary, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
STD infection rates increase every year in North Carolina. Learn your STD status by getting tested in Cary.
- 7,292 women were living with HIV in North Carolina as of 2010.
- Durham County had 1,438 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 3rd highest in North Carolina.
- North Carolina reported 150.4 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- The rate of HIV-related death in North Carolina was higher than the national rate every year from 2008 to 2010.
- Of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC between 2008 and 2011, 523 were Hispanic/Latino.
STDs are an epidemic all over the US, including the Cary area. Defend yourself against the transfer of STDs with condoms and dental dams. Every person in North Carolina, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is susceptible to sexually transmitted diseases.