Local HIV Testing Centers
Our same-day STD testing in 27518 gives you the key to your sexual health quicker. Cary, North Carolina STD testing is painless at any of our 4,000 test sites are throughout USA,. Our diagnostic experts have thoroughly analyzed our testing process to ensure your results are accurate.
If you cancel your testing prior to going to the test center, you'll get your money back in 1-2 days. When you choose what to test for, you'll have options that include individual tests for every one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases or a comprehensive panel that includes them all. We try to eliminate any confusion you may have about the phrases used to discuss our STD testing by providing a glossary of terminology on our website.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. It is crucial to test for the common STIs using the most sophisticated techniques in the Cary area. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 27518 and we have put together an STD test panel to specially test for both diseases in one test.
Cary, North Carolina STD Information
There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Cary. The best way to keep control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests often.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 6,714 people were diagnosed with HIV in North Carolina.
- Durham County had 1,438 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 3rd highest in North Carolina.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
- 1,189 men were infected with HIV in the state of North Carolina in 2011.
- Majority of HIV infections in the state of North Carolina are going to be in male adults aged 40-44
Studies show that 1 out of every 4 or more of North Carolina adults have a sexually transmitted disease and don't know it. Use prophylactics and get tested in Cary frequently for the safest sexual wellness routine possible.