Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
You can trust your results from STDcheck.com because our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic experts. Many of our 4,000 testing center locations are in the Carson, California area. Use the same-day STD testing we offer at all of our 90745 locations to take control of your sexual health.
We want you to be educated about STD testing and therapy, so we created a glossary of terminology on our website. We have the simplest refund process: simply cancel your testing without visiting our testing center and receive your money back within 24 to 48 hours. Get tested for STDs with our truly comprehensive testing that checks for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed STD testing process to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many diseases and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for. Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest test centers to you.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Carson, California
STD testing is the best way to keep up with your STD status and sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Carson area.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
There is no excuse to avoid STD testing. Some STDs have no symptoms and could cause permanent conditions like infertility, liver damage, and even death.