Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
A positive STD test result may warrant specialist care, so our physicians may make a suggestion for a specialist in Carrizo Springs, Texas. In some cases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Carrizo Springs, Texas, making treatment quick and convenient. You'll never have to undergo complicated procedures because our STD testing only requires a small blood or urine sample.
We give back your money if you choose to cancel your testing prior to visiting any of our testing centers. STD lingo is explained in the glossary of STD terms on our website. We provide screening for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases that can be taken individually or as one all-inclusive panel.
We never give your results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results. You can trust us to keep your test results confidential by emailing it only to the address you give us.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Carrizo Springs, Texas
Be confident of your sexual health by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD statistics in Carrizo Springs and throughout the nation every year.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the country will contract an STD in their life. Some people currently have an STD and are not aware of it.