Same-Day STD Testing
Our testing laboratories are CLIA certified. All of our 48723 STD tests are competitively priced. Our testing process is simple.
Our helpful test recommendation tool can help you choose what STD tests you need. All of our test locations in the area of Caro are conveniently located. While you wait for your results, you can call us anytime to get a status update.
All test results can be read on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Your test results will be emailed quickly. Results will not be reported to health insurance providers or added to your permanent medical records.
Caro, Michigan Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for a yearly report containing STD data for the Caro area. Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a healthcare routine for sexually active people.
- 20-24 year-olds in Michigan reported 16,401 cases of chlamydia infections in 2012.
- 34.5% of Michigan residents with HIV infection developed AIDS within 12 months.
- 72.3% of Michigan females got HIV through heterosexual intercourse in 2010.
- Michigan residents between the ages of 20 and 39 account for over 62% of reported cases of acute (new) Hepatitis C.
- In 2012, 538 new cases of HIV were diagnosed in Michigan
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to STI tests in your local Caro, Michigan test center, so get tested today.