Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Get your testing from our local centers today knowing that our process has been thoroughly analyzed for correct test results. Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country make Carnegie, Pennsylvania STD testing effortless and convenient. The same-day STD testing we offer at our many centers around 15106 is the best testing on the market.
Read the things our customers have to say about our service. Our staff of trained counselors can answer your STD questions any time, day or night. We offer simple, safe checkout with our secure payment process.
Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent records. Test results can be read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your test results will be emailed to you as soon as they become available.
Carnegie, Pennsylvania STD Morbidity Data
Getting a sexually transmitted disease in Pennsylvania is a real threat. All Carnegie residents need to test for STDs regularly to stay in control of their sexual health.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- 3,972 HIV-positive Pennsylvania residents were aged 25-34 at the end of 2010.
- 9,988 white Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 25-34 age group in PA in 2010 was 262 per 100,000 people.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
A lot of people have no idea they have sexually transmitted diseases and unknowingly spread STDs in Pennsylvania. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the US and Pennsylvania. Getting regular STD screening is necessary for anyone participating in sexual activity of any kind. Some STDs can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to get screened.