Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our doctors, who are able to prescribe medication in Carnegie, Oklahoma, can help you recover faster. Our Carnegie, Oklahoma doctors can provide you with a specialist referral if you test positive for an STD and need to begin treatment. Testing with us is as easy as giving a blood or urine sample.
Our labs are nearby to local hospitals. We accept many forms of payment, making it easy to purchase STD testing. The HIPAA Privacy Rule safeguards your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we abide by it.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests screens for syphilis in the blood. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 1-2 days. Looking for the high quality Carnegie STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is easy as our system makes testing quick.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Carnegie, Oklahoma
The first step toward protecting yourself against the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases is to get informed. The federal government and the Carnegie Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Carnegie.
- In 2011, The estimated rate of women living in the state of Oklahoma with HIV was 3.7 cases per every 100,000 women living in the state.
- In 2010, 27.2% of late HIV diagnoses in Oklahoma was diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- In 2011, Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 10.7 cases of infection per 100,000 people residing in the state.
- In Oklahoma in 2010, almost 72% of men living with an HIV diagnosis contracted the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- 72% of men that were found to be HIV positive in 2010 contracted their disease from male to male sexual contact.
With more than half Oklahoma adults reporting that they've only ever taken an STD test for HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unnoticed in Carnegie. Chlamydia is the most common communicable disease in the country.