Local HIV Testing Centers
Get specific STD treatment and care from a healthcare provider that our physicians refer you to if your Carmichael, California STD testing comes back positive. Having a nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions in Carmichael, California means we can offer the fastest STD treatment possible. We don't like complicated STD testing, so we ensure that all of our tests can detect STDs with a simple blood or urine test.
Take the same tests you'd take at a hospital in the privacy of one of our testing centers. Keep yourself up-to-date with the latest STD news on our blog, Exposed, Learn your STD status with our physician- supervised sexually transmitted disease testing.
Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. We will send by email your test results in 1-2 days guaranteed. Your test results can be downloaded and made available on PCs, smartphones and tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Carmichael, California
Infection rates is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. You have to take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
1,412,791 Americans have chlamydiaand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is crucial that you get tested for all STDs annually.