Same-Day STD Testing Centers
You can test for STDs with no more than a small blood or urine sample. Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Cape Coral, Florida if you need to start STD treatment. Because our physicians can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Cape Coral, Florida, you can get treatment quicker.
The blog we maintain is one of the many resources we make available beyond testing to help you conserve your sexual health. Our labs have all the testing that hospitals and doctor's offices do. Our simple test process is always carried out under the control of a licensed doctor.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the best in the industry - we use the "gold-standard" technique to test for the disease. As the recognized leader in online STD testing in 33904, we have created the most advanced yet, very easy to use Cape Coral STD testing. With our system, testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea takes no time at all - the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel screens for both infections at the same time without the need to test for them individually, though we can test you for each infection separately if that is what you decide.
Cape Coral, Florida STD Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Cape Coral area. STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual wellbeing.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
- Since 2003, women accounted for 452,717 chlamydia infections in Florida.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the nation, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be another statistic- take an STD test now and take control of your sexual health.