Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Cape Coral, Florida STD testing is painless at any of our 4,000 test locations are throughout the nation,. Our diagnostic experts have thoroughly verified our testing process to ensure your results are accurate. Our same-day STD testing in 33914 gives you the key to your sexual health quicker.
Take advantage our glossary of STD terms as a tool for education. Don't wait for a refund if you must cancel your STD testing before visiting our test facility- get it in 1 to 2 days. Get the only truly all-inclusive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Our locations in your area are easy to find by simply entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our testing process is created to be consumer friendly and you will be taken care of the way we expect to be treated if we were using the facilities ourselves. Since our laboratories test for other conditions, no one will ever guess why you are there.
STI Infections Rate for Cape Coral, Florida
Testing on a regular basis is the greatest thing you can do for your sexual wellbeing if you are sexually active. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in Cape Coral.
- 71% of the chlamydia cases reported in Florida in 2009 were among women
- Since 2003, women accounted for 452,717 chlamydia infections in Florida.
- Men aged 20-24 accounted for the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
STDcheck.com is trusted by Cape Coral Florida residents for the quality of our services and 1-2 days test results.