Local Private STD Testing
For your convenience, our testing process is quick and uncomplicated. Use our online STD testing service for the most competitively priced STD testing around 44718. Visiting any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is rapid.
Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terms that we have on our site. Get your money back if you must cancel your testing before visiting a testing center. When you decide to do your STD testing with us, you are ensuring that you'll be checked for all common STDs, not just a few.
At STDcheck.com, we have the most sophisticated Ohio STD testing you will find in 44718. Our tests looks for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time because they are known as co-existing infections which means that the presence of one infection usually means you also have the other disease. Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test detects the syphilis virus in the body.
Canton, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
You must take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status. Infection rates is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year.
- 426 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were reported in Ohio in 2012.
- In 2012, Blacks in Ohio reported 713 cases of syphilis infection.
- 70% of all reported gonorrhea cases in Ohio in 2012 were reported by Blacks.
- In 2012, 44% of chlamydia infections diagnosed in Ohio occurred in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinati) Counties.
- In 2010, Ohio ranked 18th for chlamydia infections in the United States.
Besides HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections such as syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.