Same-Day STD Testing
Whether you are taking our 10-test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. No extral paperwork is needed once you have placed your order. Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 48187 area without a visit to a doctor's office or hospital.
With test locations all over Canton, there should be one conveniently close to you. Using our test recommendation tool, you can answer a few quick questions about your sexual health and get a suggestion for STD testing that fits your needs. If you want a status update while you're waiting for your STD test results, simply call one of our health specialists any time.
Since our laboratories screen for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We are completely sure you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. We have test center in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start.
Canton, Michigan STD Statistics
Canton STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual health. Any sexually active Michigan resident is at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates.
- Michigan authorities report that 79 people died from HIV in 2012
- Primary and secondary syphilis infection rate in Michigan in 2010 was 2.4 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2012, Michigan reported 12,770 cases of gonorrhea infections.
- As of October 2012, 11,415 Black males were diagnosed HIV positive in Michigan
- More men in Michigan contracted AIDS through males to male sex (76%) than from sex with women (5%) in 2010.
STIs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are easily cured if diagnosed and treated early.