Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Some conditions can be cured with a prescription from one of our physicians in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. Your positive STD test result entitles you to a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. Stop by one of our testing centers, leave a small blood or urine sample, and you're done.
Test under the management of a physician at our testing centers. Get reliable results with our STD tests, which are the same as what is used in hospitals. Learn about STD testing and therapy on our blog, Exposed.
Since we send your test results to you by email, you alone will have access to them. STDcheck.com guarantees never to report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can download and read your test results effortlessly.
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
An STD test in Canonsburg is the only way to get certainty about your STD status. STD rates in Pennsylvania have risen tremendously over the past few years.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
- 22.7% of all HIV-positive PA men in 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
- There were 10 black men with HIV for every white man with a reported case of HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for teenagers without parental approval.